Cars under 500 dollars
Cars under 500 dollars are what people looking for lately. When economy crisis hit, there were even cheaper cars available. Economy has been going down badly since December 2008 until now and this makes used car price getting cheaper when gas price going up. Anyway, one man’s bargain is another man’s extravagance, it still depends on buyer and seller. A list of cars under 1000 dollars also available in MalaysiaMiniLover.
Where to find it?
- Second hand car or used car
- Government auto auctions. When economy crisis, lot auto owners are not able to pay for their car loan and this makes government have to send these car go for auto auctions. By the way, cheap cars are not a dime a dozen, but there are a lot of chances to get one or two. There are lot of people underestimate the value in car auctions.
- Cheap cars are also available from eBay and some of the online cars store.
- Sometimes these cars can be found at any junk yard, it is a good place to hunt for some worth buy cars. Remember the movie Herbie?
All cheap cars might be a little bit older than most street cars but it is able to bring you to where you want to go. Well, you may have to temporary forget about late model sports car if you were looking for budget car.
Cars that probably available and start bit under 500 dollars, sometimes you are able to get a great car, or even some classic collection car that able to use it as daily car, a coat of car paint will light up these cars: (This list is just a guide line)
Cars under 500 dollars
- 1990 Lexus ES 250
- 80’s Nissan Datsun 120Y
- 90’s Nissan Sunny 1.3 little engine
- 1980’s Nissan 240sx
- 1980 – 1990 Honda Civic
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS
- 1980 – 1998 Toyota Corrolla KE/LE series
- 1992 Camaro RS V8
- Ford Fairlane 2 Doors
- 1961 Ford Galaxie
- 1970 Buick Skylark GS 455
- A Classic Mini Cooper probably from MK1 to MK5, year 1959 – 1990’s
- 1972 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale
- 1994 Nissan Altima
- 1980’s Subaru Legacy
- 1978 Plymouth Fury Salon
- 1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4 doors
- 1980 – 1990+ Volvo 244 model
- 1980 – 1990’s Proton
- Classic Volkswagen/Beetle
There are many more cars under 500 dollars than the list above. A lot of car dealers attend to government or bank auto auctions, this is because great deal can be found there. These cars usually will a little bit older than average, but some of the previous owner they do keep the car in tip top shape.
A Review of cars under $500 dollars
There are many cheap cars for sales everyday, everywhere. Some of these cars are just around you. Public car auctions, charity car auctions, local police car auctions, and impounded car sales are places where you can find cheap cars for sales. Cars for less than a grand are a lot more than you can imagine. Here are some guides on how to find these cheap cars, bid it, buy it, and use it happily.
In US, car auctions are one of the fastest and easiest ways to get cheap cars ride. Local newspaper, government official websites, or local police websites always publish the next car auctions date and the list of cars that going for auctions. From there, you can start to do your homework. Here are some steps you should do.
- Get the list of the vehicle and scale down your search by choosing a car model that you prefer. For example, stick to just one car model like Honda Accord. Try to search for similar models if the car you prefer is not in the list.
- Scale down your search by looking for cars under $500 dollars or car price start with as low as $1 dollar. Make use of the search functions to limit the maximum car price to $500.
- One weakness of buying auction car is that bidder is not allowed to test drive the car or check the car condition before decide to buy the car. All cars come with no warranties and sell “AS IS”. However, you can get the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and check the car history through Carfax before bid the car.
- Set the maximum target to $500 dollars. Stop the bid once the car price is over $500 dollars. With these steps, you will never walk home with cars over $500 dollars.
Cars under 500 pound in UK
In UK, it is much easier to look for cars under 500 GBP pound. This is because the value of pound is big and cars in the UK are cheap compared to many other countries. Here is the list of some cars under 500 pound in the UK for your reference. The list here is good for reference. You can use it to look for these cars in local car ads or through some famous car online websites like Auto Trader UK.
- Alfa Romeo 156
- BMW 3-Series E30
- 1991 – 1998 Citroën ZX
- 1996 – 2003 Citroën Saxo
- Fiat Cinquecento
- Ford Fiesta
- Mercedes-Benz C180 or many model years earlier than 1999.
- Nissan Primera
- Peugeot 106
- Volkswagen Scirocco
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!