ZZ Top Cars
Have you ever wondered why the legendary ZZ Top cars are so famous all over the world? The ZZ Top Hot Rod Eliminator cars became a superstar in automobile world because of its appearance in several rock MTV. The car rocks and rolls with some of the most famous rockers like ZZ Top frontman Billy F.Gibbons. Hot Rod and Rock band are always like hands and legs. Check out some of the details about the ZZ Top cars.
The ZZ Top cars are one of the best custom cars from Billy Gibbons’ collection. It is a red 1933 Ford 3-wondow coupe Hot Rod which later known as Eliminator. The car was customized by Don Thelen at Paramount. These are the features of the car which makes it featured in several of custom car magazines worldwide:
- Engine: 350-cid Chevy V-8 with a Camaro Z-28 hydraulic cam + Turbo 350 transmission.
- Fuel Sytem: Single 4-barrel carburetor.
- Axle: Dropped tube axle.
- Body: Lowered steel body three inches with four-bar suspension system up front.
- Body Works: Featured with “ZZ” graphics designed by Kenny Youngblood.
- Chassis: Underneath was a straightforward Pete and Jake’s chassis.
- Accessories: Filled rear splash pan with recessed licensed plate.
- Lightning: Fitted with 1939 Ford teardrop taillights and a pair of lowered 1934 Ford headlights.
ZZ Top cars featured in several music video from the album Eliminator including “Sharp Dressed Man”, “Gimme All Your Lovin”, and “Legs.”
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!