Nissan Sports Cars
From Nissan Fairlady to Nissan Skyline GT-R, Nissan sports cars are always leader in manufacturing sports cars that are ahead of its time. Here we listed out a list of Nissan sports cars from 1930s since the company was established until today.
Over the years, there are many notable sports cars were built by Nissan. Most of these sports cars are famous for its performance in drift motorsport that are well-known in recent years. From Japan to United States to United Kingdom, Nissan cars are popular and loved by all drifters.
During 1930s, Nissan cars were branded as “Datsun”. At that time we can see some of the distinguished sports cars like the Datsun Type 11, Type 12, Type 13, Type 14, Type 15, Type 16, and Type 17. Until 1940s, first car with Nissan badge was born.
- Nissan Silvia (1965 – 1968, 1974 – 2002) – Models available: Nissan CSP311, Nissan S10, Nissan S110, Nissan S12, Nissan S13, Nissan S14, Nissan S15 (Appeared in “Tokyo Drift” film).
- Nissan NX (1991 – 1996) – Models available: Nissan NX1600/NX2000, Nissan 100NX, NX Coupe.
- Nissan 180SX (1989 – 1998) – Known as Nissan 200SX in Europe, Nissan 240SX (equipped with 2.4 liter KA24E/KA24ED engine.
- Nissan 240Z S30 (1969 – 1978)
- Nissan 280ZX S130 (1979 – 1983)
- Nissan 300ZX Z31 (1984 – 1989) – Known as the Fairlady Z in Japan.
- Nissan 300ZX Z32 (1990 – 1999) – Known as Fairlady Z in Japan.
- Nissan 350Z Z33 (2003 – 2008) – Also called Nissan Fairlady Z. Nissan 350Z is one o the well known fast and furious cars appeared in a underground racing movie “Fast and Furious – Tokyo Drift”. Driven by DK-san in Japan, Drift-King.
- Nissan 370Z Z34 (2009 – present) – Known as Fairlady Z in Japan.
- Nissan Skyline (1957 – present) – Nissan Skyline is one of the most wanted Nissan cars at all time. Models available: ALSID-1/ALSID-2/ALSID-3, S50/S54/S57, C10, C110, C210, R30, R31, R32, R33, R34, V35, V36, and J50.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (1969 – 1977, 1989 – 2002)
- Nissan GT-R (2007 – present) – The Nissan GT-R is one of the most wanted Nissan sports cars at all time.
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!