Detroit-based Chrysler is an automobile manufacturer founded by Walter Chrysler in 1925. In 1998, Chrysler joined with Daimler and formed DaimlerChrysler AG, which is currently the Mercedes-Benz’s parent company.
In 1920s, Chrysler introduced their first car featured a 6-cylinder engine, carburetor air filter, full pressure lubrication, and an oil filter, which at that time some other car brands do not have these features. Besides, Chrysler cars were marketed at a more affordable price.
Over the years, Chrysler had manufactured and marketed some other car brands such as DeSoto, Plymouth, Eagle, and AMC.
Notable Chrysler models
Here are some of the notable and significant Chrysler cars since 1920s.
- Chrysler 300 (2005 – present) – The Chrysler 300 is a luxury large five-passenger sedan.
- Chrysler Town and Country (1990 – present)
- Chrysler Pacifica (2004 – 2008)
- Chrysler Crossfire (2004 – 2007)
- Chrysler Sebring (1996 – 2010)
- Chrysler Aspen (2007 – 2009)
- Chrysler Imperial (1926 – 1954, 1990 – 1993)
Today, this long-founded cars manufacturer is struggling with financial problems. There are no news have been review that Fiat will purchase over Chrysler. Chrysler parts and Chrysler cars are available for sales through Chrysler dealers almost everywhere in US, Canada, Europe, and some countries in Asia. You can also log on to Chrysler.com to check out the latest Chrysler cars for sales.
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!