Build your own dream car
Here is the best way to build your own dream car with the help of virtual car software and 3 tips on how to build your dream car in a real cool way. There are many ways you can design your car before putting the actual job on any cars. It could be done using virtual software or put the design on any miniature cars or diecast cars. This helps to prevent any regrets especially painting a car that hardly gives an undo work.
A dream car could be any customized cars from the cars available in the market either exotic cars, sports cars, American muscle cars, and among others. On the other hand, an own dream can also be a virtual car or a car that does not exists in the market created by yourself using software or from drawings.
Top 5 things to build a dream car
Here we share the top 5 things to know before you could really build your own dream car.
- Car chassis and body design. It could be in any shape, but it has to be in the extraordinary shape that looks special and attractive to anyone who walk pass your car. Cool shape doesn’t really means it has to be futuristic. It could be any kind of nice antique or classic look.
- Exterior color. Car body color almost covers up 70-80% of the car. Therefore choosing a right color is important. You can always use software to create a color code that you wish to paint it on your dream car.
- Wheels. A set of cool wheels is a must to create real cool cars. Check out some of the pimped out cars and tricked out cars.
- Your dream panel. A dream car couldn’t lack of a dream driving panel. You can design a desired steering wheel and place a set of real cool gauges on the panel to make it look nice.
- Extra car accessories. This is pretty much optional to everybody. Some people would love to have air brush, car stickers, or customized decals on their cars.
Tips to build your own car cool
First of all try out some software like Alais AutoStudio, Adobe Photoshop, or some other software that allow you to upload a picture of your current car and start to design it virtually. You can try one of the online software here: Build your own car.
Now try to get a diecast model of the car model that you planning to modify or you wish to transform it to your dream car. Put all jobs that you design in step 1 on it and see how it looks like. If the works is satisfied, you can prepare all the needed parts and tools in your garage and start to build your own dream car.
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!