Aston Martin Cars
Aston Martin (Aston Martin Lagonda Limited) is a well-known British luxury sports cars manufacturer. The company was founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford. The name Aston Martin was derived from the Aston Hill speed hillclimb and the founder’s family name Martin.
In early years, Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford was selling Singer racing cars and serviced GWK and Calthorpe vehicles. The idea to craft their own car has always in their mind although the business is quite success. In 1915, the first Aston Martin car was borned using the chassis a of 1908 Isotta-Fraschini and Coventry Simplex engine.
In 1947, David Brown purchased Aston Martin and new Aston Martin cars were introduced to the world. The first few models were the Aston Martin DB1 in 1948. DB was named after David Brown’s own initials. The models gained a very good reputation and it was soon followed by the DB2, DB3, DB4, DB5, DB6, DB7, DB8, and today’s Aston Martin DB9.
Aston Martin Logo
Aston Martin logo is a pair of flying wing with capital ASTON MARTIN in the middle. It represents luxury and extravagance.
Aston Martin Significant Models
- Aston Martin DB5 (1963 – 1965) – The Aston Martin DB5 is one of the most recognized cinematic James Bond car. It appeared in Goldfinger, Thunderball, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, and Casino Royale.
- Aston Martin DB9 (2003 – present) – Ninth generation from the Aston Martin DB1 in 1948. It featured in the 2006 film “Casino Royale” and 2008 film “Quantum of Solace”.
- Aston Martin Vanquish (2001 – 2007) – A grand tourer sports car designed by Ian Callum. It was featured in James Bon’s film “Die Another Day”.
- Aston Martin DBS (1967 – 1972) – Only 787 unit were ever produced. It featured in the 1969 James Bond film “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”.
- Aston Martin DBS V12 (2007 – present) – The DBS V12 replaces 2004 Aston Martin Vanquish S.
- Aston Martin Vantage (1972 – 1973) – Only 71 was ever produced. If you own one or know there is any Aston Martin for sale, please email your pictures and details to firstname.lastname@example.org for our collection.
- Aston Martin Rapide (2010 – present)
- Aston Martin Lagonda (1976 – 1989) – 645 Aston Martin Lagonda was produced.
- Aston Martin Cygnet – A luxury microcar manufactured by Aston Martin.
- Aston Martin One-77 (2009 – ) – First debuted in 2008 Paris Motor Show.
Other than some of the significant Aston Martin models listed above, there are also some other Aston Martin cars that make James Bond choose include Aston Martin DB7, Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Aston Martin DBR9, Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato, Aston Martin Virage, Aston Martin DB AR1, Aston Martin Volante, and many more.
Aston Martin concept cars include 1944 Aston Martin Atom, 1980 Aston Marin Bulldog, 1993 Lagonda Vignale, 2007 Aston Martin V12 Vantage RS, 2009 Aston Martin Lagonda SUV.
There are no passenger cars, sedan cars, or pickup trucks for Aston Martin. You can only find luxury sports cars on the Aston Martin brand. Aston Martin cars best for car enthusiasts who love spots cars with superiority, supremacy, and faultless. Aston Martin, Power, Beauty, Soul.
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!