Old Ford Cars
See the list of classics, antiques, and some really really old Ford cars before 1940s here if you are looking for old Ford cars for sale. As the oldest American car marquee, there are many Ford cars were built before and after World War, some of these cars were built in very special shape for World War while some are built for the people as transport during the 20s like the Ford Model T.
Before the ‘60s, not much of subcompacts, compacts, and mid-size cars in automobile world, but cars during that era really have a great curve of the hood. Just in case you missed some of the rare Ford models, here is the list of Ford cars which built before 1960.
Ford cars in 1900s
- 1903-1904 Ford Model A. 1700 were produced. It is the first Ford car that went into mass production.
- 1904-1906 Ford Model B. 500 units were produced.
- 1904-1905 Ford Model C. 800 were produced.
- 1905-1906 Ford Model F. Only 1000 were produced.
- 1906-1908 Ford Model N. 13,250 models N were produced, the sales is quite good at that time because the selling price of $500 is highly affordable by most of the wealthy people at that time. Ford Model N also known as Ford Model R and Ford Model S.
- 1906-1908 Ford Model K.
- 1908-1927 Ford Model T. The first car to sell five, ten, and fifteen million units. It is one of the most sought-after old Ford cars today in America. It is also one of the top antique cars worldwide.
Ford cars from 1910s to 1920s
- 1917-1927 Ford Model TT. Ford started to build trucks first with the TT, then with the AA.
- 1932-1931 Ford Model A. The Ford Model A is successor of Ford Model T. It was the second huge success for Ford Motor Company.
- 1927-1932 Ford Model AA. If you look at it carefully, the AA is the ancestor of today’s Ford F-Series.
Ford cars from 1930s to 1940s
Ford expanded its production in 1930s. More and more cars were introduced continuously. The decade began with the Ford Model B in 1932 and ended with the Ford Vedette in 1948. In this decade, the design of all Ford cars more look like the cars on the road today, which is more “protective”.
- 1932-1934 Ford Model B. Also known as Ford Model 18 or Ford V-8.
- 1932-1937 Ford Model Y. 175,000 units were made.
- 1935-1937 Ford Model C Ten. The Model C Ten was built in UK and 96,530 units were made.
- 1935-1937 Ford CX. 96,553 unit were produced.
- 1932-1937 Ford Model Y. In Germany, the Ford Model Y is known as Ford Köln.
- 1933-1936 Ford Rheinland. It was produced and built by Ford of Germany.
- 1935-1940 Ford Eifel.
- 1937-1938 Ford 7W. An update version of the Ford Model C Ten with the same 1172 cc engine.
- 1938-1939 Ford 7Y. It is also known as Ford Eight. 65,098 units were made.
- 1939-1967 Ford Anglia. The Anglia is one huge success cars for Ford Motor Company. The car was later replaced by Ford Escort until 2002 then replaced with the famous Ford Focus at present.
- 1938-1961 Ford Perfect. It was produced by Ford UK. Indeed, it is really perfect.
- 1947-1951 Ford Pilot. Classic cars lover will definitely love this. The Pilot fitted with 3.6 L v-8 engine and come with style.
- 1948-1954 Ford Vedette. The Ford Vedette is a large car during the end ‘40s. The car size is 184 in length x 68 in width x 62 in height.
You may also like this:
If you love this article, please PLUS it!